This Privacy Notice generally applies to our website and any of its webpages. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully before submitting or disclosing any information (including but not limited to personal data). By accessing this website or utilizing the features in this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
We collect and retain any information (including but not limited to personal data) submitted by you through our website or through any other way (such as emails). You can choose not to submit certain information, but then you might not be able to utilize some or all of the features in this website. With respect to “personal data” as defined under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, we follow the applicable guide on the use of internet as a way of collecting, displaying or referring to personal data.
Use and Purpose
We may use the information submitted by you for the following purposes:
- responding to your requests, processing your applications for services, customizing future services for you, improving our services, or communicating with you;
- transferring, sharing or verifying the information with any of our group companies, service providers, business partners, agents or advisors;
- conducting statistical analyses or improving overall accuracy or completeness;
- any purpose relating to or in connection with compliance with any law, regulation, court order or direction of a competent authority;
- any other purposes relating to or in connection with our business or dealings or the business or dealings of any of our group companies, service providers, business partners, agents, or advisors.
Information submitted through our website is protected by Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (or, in short, HTTPS) encrypted communication and our website is certified by a leading provider of SSL certificate.
Your personal data which you have submitted to us will be retained for a reasonable period after termination of the relevant enquiry, application, or service (whichever is later).
You have the right to request access to and correction of personal data about you held by us. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please send your written request to the contact email/address stated in the relevant webpage of the service which you have made enquiry, applied for or subscribed (as the case may be).
Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the collected information and accept no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, incompleteness or omissions. Further, as email communications may not be completely secured, we accept no liability for any damage suffered by you if you communicate with us by way of emails.